뜬금없이 나한테 이런 메일이 왔음. 혹시 관심있는 사람 블리자드에 가서 확인해 보자
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a self-motivated and skilled Linux administrator. Job duties would include supporting the computing environment for Blizzard Entertainment. A person in this position would provide tier-2 support for our end users and work with our tier-1 support helpdesk technicians to resolve various IT issues at the company. An ideal candidate would be an extremely customer-focused and organized individual. He or she would also possess experience related to hardware, software, and networking.
· Administer a complex site alone, or assist in the administration of a larger site.
· Perform technology needs assessments and evaluate new technology to determine whether it could be beneficial for the organization’s web sites.
· Install, configure, and test hardware and software.
· Maintain synchronization of production and development web servers.
· Monitor web site performance and make necessary adjustments to insure maximum availability and performance, including web site capacity planning.
· Share in off-hour / on-call duties.
· Strong interpersonal and communications skills
· Familiar with fundamental networking / distributed computing environment concepts
· Advanced understanding of a UNIX-based operating system, including system installation / configuration, file system concepts, resource monitoring, user administration, kernel tuning, package management, and process control / management
· Advanced understanding of UNIX network services--specifically, the ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot TCP / IP-based services such as DHCP, DNS, SMTP, NFS, & LDAP
· Able to write scripts in some administrative language (Perl, Python, shell scripts)
· Intermediate knowledge of high-availability Web architecture and technology, including Apache, Tomcat, load-balancing methods, performance monitoring / tuning, and application / exception troubleshooting
· Able to write purchase justifications, train users in complex topics, present to an internal audience, and interact positively with upper management
· Intermediate knowledge of MySQL replication, server clustering, and administration
· A minimum of 5 years system / web administration experience
· Degree in computer science, or a related field
· Passion for Blizzard Entertainment games, in-depth World of Warcraft gaming experience is preferred
· Good verbal and written English communications skills
· Significant programming background in any applicable language
· Driver’s license